The IEEE RFID 2020 Poster and Demo session provides researchers with opportunities to present their cutting-edge work in an interactive manner in front of an expert audience of academic and industry scientists and engineers from around the world. Posters can cover preliminary or exploratory work within RFID research, report smaller projects or results not mature enough for a full paper, or present any other research that would generate discussion and benefit from this open forum. Posters are encouraged in themes relevant to RFID research which include, but are not limited to, the topic areas listed at this link. Use the EDAS link below to submit your abstract through the poster track.
- The poster submission should be in an extended abstract that describes the technology being presented, the originality, and the relevance to IEEE RFID 2020. Abstracts are subject to a 2-page limit.
- The abstract should be submitted as a PDF document and must adhere to the 2-column IEEE manuscript template for conferences (templates and instructions available from the IEEE)
- The abstract must be submitted through the EDAS system.
- A short summary (100 words or less) of the poster should be entered while submitting the poster in EDAS. This summary will be included in the Conference Program and published in the conference website.
- Authors of papers accepted in the regular conference track need only submit the abstract of their paper to merit consideration for the poster track.
If you are having issues submitting your PDF through EDAS, first try using the IEEE PDF Checker to determine the problem. A common issue is caused by fonts not being embedded in the document. If you are still having trouble, contact the poster chair for help.
Poster Author Information
- Submissions will not be subject to a peer review process. Decisions will be made based on relevance to the conference theme after a review led by the Poster Chair .
- Authors of accepted poster entries are required to print their own poster and bring it to the conference venue. Accepted posters will be provided with an A0 (841 x 1189 mm) display area and will be scheduled for presentation during the conference.
- Each accepted poster must be posted in the display area and presented for discussion during the poster session. The poster presenter must be an author of the poster and that author must be registered for the conference based on their IEEE membership status: Member, Life/Retired/Student, or Non-Member. Once an author of an accepted paper has registered for the conference at the full member or non-member fee, it is not necessary to register again for one accepted poster.
- Authors of accepted posters must fill out the poster session authorization form, which is provided in the acceptance email.
- A list of accepted poster titles, author names and affiliations, and a short poster summary will be listed in the Conference Program which will be distributed to all attendees.
- Abstracts of accepted posters will be included in the IEEE RFID 2020 digital conference proceedings.
- All accepted posters will be considered for the best poster award to be determined by conference attendees.
- For authors presenting demonstrations will will provide power strips (US 110V/60Hz mains power) and a 6-foot (1.8m) table.
- Poster Abstract Submissions Due: March 23, 2020
- Decision Notification: March 30, 2020
- Publication-ready versions of abstracts uploaded: April 13, 2020
- Poster Session (to be confirmed in conference program): April 29, 2020
Poster Chair: Cheng Qi, Georgia Tech, USA. Email: email@example.com